We always should remember that Shabbat is not just about not doing certain things, or the other way round, just doing special things, or having special food or bringing sacrifices.
Tag: Bore (Creator)
3 Signs of Being a Glory Addict – Struggle of struggles
3 Signs of Being a Glory Addict Paul Tripp It really is the struggle of struggles. It’s what we were made for, it’s what we crave, and it’s what we manage to mess up in some way almost every day. What’s the struggle? The struggle for glory. I’ve said many times that I believe the most… Lees verder 3 Signs of Being a Glory Addict – Struggle of struggles
Considerations from Creation
When God spoke to Job, He gave him some considerations from creation that everyone should ponder about
Jews have the Ultimate Support System
Bnei Yisroel as Am kadosh shall always be the most favoured or set-apart people of God, no matter that the Elohim provided now a means of others also to have their relationship with Him restored, by the ransom offering of the mashiach.
14-22 Nisan gives us time to read about how the HaShem took care of His People and provided also a solution for the goyim. All should come to recognise the Bore as their Father of fathers and God above all gods, making them pure and clean to come close to Him as His children.
how Ethan Katz looks on tefillah
- With so many different mitzvos for us to be cognizant of + so many aveiros available for us to do = impossible to actively keep all of Hashem’s mitzvos without stumbling a few times
- view aveiros as “stumbling” > instead believing that we’ve “fallen.”
- we say same two words during Shemoneh Esrei > someich noflim => someich, “He supports,” noflim, “those who are (currently) falling.”
- Satisfied, I continued my davening keeping this new way of thinking in mind.
- a machlokes in the gemara in Kiddushin 36a on the pshat of the beginning of the pasuk in Devarim (14:1) “Banim atem l’Hashem Elokeichem,” (you are sons to Hashem, your God).
- no matter what, bein kach ubein kach, we are always Hashem’s children!
Yirmiyahu (4:22)= “foolish sons.”
Devarim (32:20) “faithless sons.”
Yeshayahu (1:4) “the seed of evildoers, destructive sons.”
Hoshea (2:1), pasuk > “instead of being told (by Hashem) “you are not My nation,” Hashem will call them b’nei Kel-Chai (sons of Living-God).”
- gemara explains: granted when Jews are foolish = despite all shortcomings > still sons > not faithless > even when there is no faithfullness => faithless Jews = still called sons
- pasuk > banim mashchisim = destructive sons
in our spiritual lives, in our lives striving to keep Hashem’s Torah + mitzvos, THERE IS NO BOTTOM.
Hashem never lets us hit the bottom because we are His children eternally
=> forever child of Hakadosh Boruch Hu.
Hashem brought geulah to the Jews in Mitzrayim because a parent is always there for his children
Troubles testing your faith and giving you patience and good prospects
A night different from all other nights and days to remember
The offspring from a tortured generation finding the Word of God again
Ambassadors showing hope and a world of peace
- A Tool to shed light over the qualities in our life 2 Jews for a Messiah
- A Tool to shed light over the qualities in our life 3 Menorah and 7 basic emotions
- No insurmountable obstacles to come to know God
- A God between many gods
- Necessary to be known all over the earth
- God as Father
- Out of the seed of Eve
- The Love of God
- Back from gone #2 Aim of godly people
- Back from gone #3 Giving worries to God and believing in His promises
- Patriarch Abraham, Muslims, Christians and the son of God
- Moshe Rabbenu and Torat Moshe
- Memorizing wonderfully 7 Exodus
- Last Events of Old Testament – Right of Wrong?
- Seeing or not seeing and willingness to find God
- People Seeking for God 5 Bread of life
- Religions and Mainliners
- Added commentary to the posting A Progressive Call to Arms
- Silencing Women – Of God or Men ?
- Reactions against those of the other sex
- Christians remaining hidden not sharing the gospel
- 100-Day Identity Makeover: Day 56
- The Immeasurable Grace bestowed on humanity
- Born of the Father
- Behold, My mother and My brothers!
- Jesus, A way given to find the right way to God
- Marriage of Jesus 10 Old and New Covenant
- Are Christians prepared to Rejoice in the Lord
- Avoiding friction and distraction in the body of Christ
- One Mind, One Accord
- Fellowship over meals
- Nazarene Commentary Matthew 4:1-4 A Wilderness Temptation
- Matthew 13:36-43 – The Nazarene’s Commentary: Parable of the Zizania in the Field Explained
- Ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. Galatians 3:26
- We Are The Children Of God
- The God of hope filling us with all joy and peace
- The Rise of Anti-Seminism
- We are Daughters and Sons of God
- Adopted by God
- Children In His Arms
- The Children of God vs. The Children of the Devil: 1st John 3:10
- “In love He predestined us to adoption as sons through Jesus Christ to Himself”
- “Ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.” — Galatians 3:26
- A Story of Adoption
- Why did Jesus say to share the gospel with all creation?
- Groanings, Pt 2 – Waiting for Our Adoption – Romans 8:23-25
- Phone Calls to a Father
- Day 10: He Ate with Publicans and Sinners
- You dont have to try to be children of God 
- You dont have to try to be children of God [1064a]
- We are NOT sinners! Stop saying that.
Before I start discussing my thoughts on tefillah, I want to quickly say that although I hope to consistently post, since these ideas are actual thoughts I have when davening that help me with my kavannah and not me being mamshich through tefillah as a limud, I will be posting ideas at random, with no real seder. Having said that, I hope one day I can really go through the siddur and learn it like a mentsch. Now on to my first official post.
“I’ve fallen and I can’t get up.”
This quote, taken from a Life Alert commercial, reflects how many Jews, including myself at times, constantly feel. With so many different mitzvos for us to be cognizant of and so many aveiros available for us to do, it is impossible to actively keep all of Hashem’s mitzvos without stumbling a few times. The problem many of us face…
View original post 870 woorden meer
A night different from all other nights and days to remember
Bondage may come to an end, but requires action from each individual. We may count on it that the Elohim shall redeem the oppressed advancing His agenda of oneness.
The figure of Eve
After having looked at Adam we cannot pass his helper Eve. It was she who brought the man to follow her idea and to ignore God's Wish not to eat from the Tree of moral, with as consequence that they got knowledge of good and evil and came to learn pain and death.
Starting from a point in time when two elements existed
Looking at traditional general rendering and some older Jewish rendering of the possible mistranslation of the first verses of the Book of Genesis and foundation concept of religious thinking. Of course, in our age, this subject is commonly tied up with scientific cosmogony, of how things did in fact originate, and here the questions cease to be religious since, first, very few believers are qualified to have an opinion on the latest scientific ideas of how the universe and life on earth began, and, secondly, no one can be sure that scientific conclusions will not change in the future.
An openingschapter explaining why things are like they are and why we may have hope for better things
Worldly books in no way can give such a clear picture to man what caused everything to come into being and how there may be a solution to the wrong steps taken by the first human beings. For this, man needs to understand clearly what caused this troublesome world. The Bereshith tells the story of the origin of life and death.