As followers of the Nazarene rebbe Jeshua we do know the importance to follow up the task given by God and the task given by this Jewish master-teacher.
As Jeshuaists we consider ourselves brothers and sisters in Christ and as a grassroots movement of Jewish and Gentile followers of Jesus we try to join hands with all other followers of that sent son of God who is the way to God.
We are seeking to recover the theology and practice of the original first-century Jewish followers of Jesus. Not forgetting that they were originally a Jewish group, having their faith based on Judaic teachings, all followers of Jeshua should recognise that therefore also in this contemporary world we should base our faith on the Judaic or Jewish faith of Jeshua the Messiah (Jesus Christ).
We believe that education is the starting point. Without first knowing the Scriptures, there would be no way to know the Elohim Hashem Jehovah God, the heavenly Father of Jeshua, and to do what He expects of us. We study the Bible with a focus on the historical and linguistic context, recognizing the Scripture as inspired by God but still real, historical literature. By studying the Bible, we hope to be able to have a balanced grasp of what it means to be a believer.
At this website we do hope to present you some Biblical insights and to show the importance to keep to Biblical teachings or Biblical doctrines, and not to human doctrines. Doing so we do hope to reach you a hand with the agape love of Christ to invite you to go with us on the path to the right way to enter the small gate to the Kingdom of God.
Find also to read
- Noahide Laws or Seven commandments incumbent upon all of humankind
- A Gentile and the Mosaic Law
- the Story of Abraham
- Face to Face
- Constantine a brutal sociopath getting the believers in a God man on his side and creating a Christian church
- Proof of origin and reliability of the Bible
- Bible Inspired Word of God
- The One Who divinely inspired the writers of the Bible can also preserve it
- Jewish People Inventors of Hope
- Words as weapon to witness
- Bearing Witness
- Witnessing for Jews
- Witnessing for non-Jews
- Changes in the Remnant of Jewish Believers
- A new decade, To open the eyes to get a right view
- A Hebrew-Christian movement
- Children and grandchildren of a saved generation
- Why we use Jeshua instead of Yeshua and Jehovah instead of Yehovah
- Who or What is a Jeshuaist
- Being a follower of the true Jesus or as a Christadelphian being a Jeshuaist
- Jeshuaists or Followers of Jeshua
- As brothers and sisters showing that you are followers of the real Jesus or being a Jeshuaist sharing responsibilities
- Jeshuaists, Messianic Jews, Messianics and Christians
- A misunderstanding about Messianic Judaism
- Difference between Messianic Judaism, Jeshuaism, Christianity and Christendom
- Also Goyim or Non-Jews in the Jeshuaist movement
- Matthew 20 Are you willing to work for Jesus?
- Place for a fifth and sixth house in Christendom
- Different wineskins
- To see more menorahs in the windows
- For Jews wanting to learn more about Jeshua and of other Jews following Jeshua
- Through the Lens of Faith
- Availability of Jeshuaists on Facebook
- How to Go Forward without Fear
- Today’s thought “Folly and Wickedness of Men” (January 06)
- Today’s thought “Plea for Vindication or for Protection against Oppressors” (January 07)
- Today’s thought “When approaching the battle against your enemies today” (May 03)
- Christian in Christendom or in Christianity
- Making the time ready for Jesus to return