In life, the point is that man should be well aware that he was made by a Supreme Being at some point in time.
Genesis 2:5-9 Theological terraforming and the Genesis worldview.
Our understanding of Scriptures is received by our different characters with different views and necessarily conveyed in human words and imagery.
Out of nothing, using nothing, from nothing, simply by God’s Word speaking ‘Into Being’ everything came into being.
Theology should simply be understood to be the ‘study of the Theos,’ The God Who gives a theological illumination in chapter 1 of Genesis.
Even when we do not know how God made everything, it is not as such something to know, but something we have to accept and believe.
In the end, people shall come to understand that “Its all up to God. God’s will be done.” People also shall come to see that everything is connected and that by following God’s advice, given in the many assembled books, man shall be able to make the best of his life, capable for the challenges of our lives in corporately challenging times and circumstances.
Underneath you may find
Genesis 2:5-9 passage
He looks at the introduction of the El or the Mighty – high-ranking god, YHWH or Jehovah and compaes Him with the heathen’s el (or god).
- we can only know the One who was called ‘El’ by men if the real God chooses to reveal their Reality. And so YHWH does!
- God = explicit first cause
- ground described metaphorically = having a face which God has tended with gentle moisture >God takes dust of the ground + forms an animate being with a face that is really sensitive + responsive +> first conception: ‘God formed… God breathed… > the man became
- scope for an ongoing relationship with God as equals in nature in some vital respects.
- God = only One capable of making a universe or matter with capacity to form life
- God’s world = placed under our authority + control > our delicate stewardship, which must consider whether this plant is to be made a crop or a weed, and whether this bush will live here or there or not at all.
- God’s creation = designed to point to a quality of life which reaches beyond our physical existence for a few short decades, + a quality of wisdom which is grounded in simple knowledge but then goes beyond what we might find out for ourselves.
On the 17th of January 2021 the article we reblogged was not anymore to be connected. Well are the following articles there to be read where he a.o. mentions that God is a hard worker and that it is how the universe got to be here.
God is an abundantly creative worker: that’s how the world with all its variety (including you and me) came to be here.
For him, it is also clear that Jehovah God doesn’t want us to ‘’die’’, but remarks:
That, of course, is what did happen when the first people trespassed across this known boundary. They sinned to their own eternal harm. We break God’s commandments and find that we ourselves are broken on them. If we break them, it is even more the case that they break us.
It is also by the bond of people:
The marriage of one man to one woman is God’s invention, and like the rest of His creation it is ‘good’. Also, like the rest of the created order, it has been affected by the fall. Sin spoils marriages and ultimately blasts people apart. But if we will keep looking to the One who gave us the gift of marriage, and if we trust in His resources, we can nevertheless know a wonderful harmony and intimacy.
- Daily Bible thoughts 1578: Wednesday 3rd January 2018: Genesis 2:1-7: Knowing God personally.
- Daily Bible thoughts 1579: Thursday 4th January 2018: Genesis 2:8-14: Trees and rivers.
- Daily Bible thoughts 1580: Friday 5th January 2018: Genesis 2:15: God is a worker.
- Daily Bible thoughts 1581: Monday 8th January 2017: Genesis 2:16: Killjoy God?
- Daily Bible thoughts 1582: Tuesday 9th January 2018: Genesis 2:18-20: Delegation.
- Daily Bible thoughts 1583: Wednesday 10th January 2018: Genesis 2:20b-25: ‘This is it!’
Bereshith 1-2 The Creation of the World – The Seven Days
Bereshith 2 Man and Woman placed in a Royal Garden
Starting from a point in time when two elements existed
Account of origin of man, sin and death
Possible problems with two Accounts of the beginning of human race
Find also to read
- Stories of the beginnings, and one Main book composed of four major sections
- Blackness, nothingness, something, void
- “Before” and “after” the Big Bang
- A Book to trust #4 Cause of Being and Truth
- Accommodation of the Void
- Something from nothing
- 3rd question: Does there exist a Divine Creator
- Why think there’s a God? (1): Something from Nothing
- About the Cosmological argument for proving that there is a Creative Deity
- Consciously or unconsciously forming a world-view and choosing to believe or not to believe in God
- When no man can say with absolute certainty that God does or does not exist
- The very very beginning 1 Creating Gods – Nothing, none, something or more present
- The very very beginning 2 The Word and words
- From waste and void coming into being by God’s Word
- From nothingness, except an eternal Being, the Ruach brought into being
- Different principle about the origin and beginning of everything
- From nothingness and choices being made
- From nothingness to a growing group of followers of Jeshua 4 Trusting the Right One
- Scattered, broken, thwarted reflection of God
- Different principle about the origin and beginning of everything
- Science, belief, denial and visibility 2
- In The Beginning. 2021
- What is Nothing?
- There is No Such Thing as NothingNothingness
- The Profundity of Emptiness
- The Simplicity of Nothingness
- The illusion of our own power
- Creation, Part 1: What is a doctrine of creation?
- God as Creator
- Genesis 1 – In the Beginning
- Genesis 1-2: A Harmonised and Historical Reading – Peter Heavyside
- Beckett: Poetry – No. 2138, Genesis: Creation & The Fall
- the bible’s big story
- God Speaks! How to (imperfectly) hear the indirect/subtle voice of God – Part II
- Evening Sentences
Genesis 2:5-9 (ESV) When nobush of the field[a]was yet in the land[b]and no small plant of the field had yet sprung up—for theLordGod had not caused it to rain on the land, and there was no manto work the ground,6and a mist[c]was going up from the land and was watering the whole face of the ground—7then theLordGod formed the man ofdust from the ground andbreathed into hisnostrils the breath of life, andthe man became a living creature.8And theLordGod planted agarden in Eden, in the east, and there he put the man whom…
View original post 3.113 woorden meer
Considerations from Creation
When God spoke to Job, He gave him some considerations from creation that everyone should ponder about
Bereshith 5: Adam’s Descendants to Noah #2 From Adam made in the likeness of God
The genealogy of Adam gives us a picture how from those being created in the image of God, were born new creatures. Male and female were created by the Only One God, Who blessed them and gave them the possibility to bring forth new blood, so that the purpose of God, to fill the world could be fulfilled.
A night different from all other nights and days to remember
Bondage may come to an end, but requires action from each individual. We may count on it that the Elohim shall redeem the oppressed advancing His agenda of oneness.
Jewish writings and translations for our era
In ancient times people couldn’t just open the Torah and find particular chapters or verses in the Bible. In the past, but also still know, people just quoted it and hoped that their listeners knew its origin. They might have told them which book of the Bible you were talking about, but that was as much as they could do. Daniel Bomberg, a Flemish Christian printer printed a complete edition of the Babylonian Talmud and used the layout that is now familiar.