The feeling that their own nation is sacred and should be protected against outside forces makes people choose right-wing politicians who promise them an ideal flourishing prosperous nation
On the 24th of February the Man from the North who thinks he is god and may do everything he wants to enlarge 'his kingdom', called his invasion of Ukraine a 'peace mission', though he took care thousands of innocent civilians could be killed. In a time of economic and political collapse Vladimir Putin, with… Lees verder A Man from the North and The rushing of nations
A Russian alliance of some sort and Russian aggression that might come over our world today may be one of the many signs of "Acharit hashanim" or the "Latter years", the horrible great war that would come over the planet earth, as prophesied in the ancient Books of the Hebrews. God tells us that the onslaught that shall ascend and come like a storm, was prepared well in advance. Even when Israel were dwelling safely. This is typical of Russian strategy. They are the master chess players planning many many moves ahead. Putin came to power early 2000 – even then Israel were still living in “safety” the Al Aqsa Intifada had not begun the walls were not built.. It could have been at this very time that Gog thought this evil thought when Israel dwells safely.
Looking at the one from the North who places himself above all gods and wants to make him the most powerful one of the greatest empire of the world.
Our understanding of Scriptures is received by our different characters with different views and necessarily conveyed in human words and imagery.
Out of nothing, using nothing, from nothing, simply by God’s Word speaking ‘Into Being’ everything came into being.
Theology should simply be understood to be the ‘study of the Theos,’ The God Who gives a theological illumination in chapter 1 of Genesis.
Even when we do not know how God made everything, it is not as such something to know, but something we have to accept and believe.
In the end, people shall come to understand that “Its all up to God. God’s will be done.” People also shall come to see that everything is connected and that by following God’s advice, given in the many assembled books, man shall be able to make the best of his life, capable for the challenges of our lives in corporately challenging times and circumstances.
Underneath you may find
Genesis 2:5-9 passage
He looks at the introduction of the El or the Mighty – high-ranking god, YHWH or Jehovah and compaes Him with the heathen’s el (or god).
- we can only know the One who was called ‘El’ by men if the real God chooses to reveal their Reality. And so YHWH does!
- God = explicit first cause
- ground described metaphorically = having a face which God has tended with gentle moisture >God takes dust of the ground + forms an animate being with a face that is really sensitive + responsive +> first conception: ‘God formed… God breathed… > the man became
- scope for an ongoing relationship with God as equals in nature in some vital respects.
- God = only One capable of making a universe or matter with capacity to form life
- God’s world = placed under our authority + control > our delicate stewardship, which must consider whether this plant is to be made a crop or a weed, and whether this bush will live here or there or not at all.
- God’s creation = designed to point to a quality of life which reaches beyond our physical existence for a few short decades, + a quality of wisdom which is grounded in simple knowledge but then goes beyond what we might find out for ourselves.
On the 17th of January 2021 the article we reblogged was not anymore to be connected. Well are the following articles there to be read where he a.o. mentions that God is a hard worker and that it is how the universe got to be here.
God is an abundantly creative worker: that’s how the world with all its variety (including you and me) came to be here.
For him, it is also clear that Jehovah God doesn’t want us to ‘’die’’, but remarks:
That, of course, is what did happen when the first people trespassed across this known boundary. They sinned to their own eternal harm. We break God’s commandments and find that we ourselves are broken on them. If we break them, it is even more the case that they break us.
It is also by the bond of people:
The marriage of one man to one woman is God’s invention, and like the rest of His creation it is ‘good’. Also, like the rest of the created order, it has been affected by the fall. Sin spoils marriages and ultimately blasts people apart. But if we will keep looking to the One who gave us the gift of marriage, and if we trust in His resources, we can nevertheless know a wonderful harmony and intimacy.
- Daily Bible thoughts 1578: Wednesday 3rd January 2018: Genesis 2:1-7: Knowing God personally.
- Daily Bible thoughts 1579: Thursday 4th January 2018: Genesis 2:8-14: Trees and rivers.
- Daily Bible thoughts 1580: Friday 5th January 2018: Genesis 2:15: God is a worker.
- Daily Bible thoughts 1581: Monday 8th January 2017: Genesis 2:16: Killjoy God?
- Daily Bible thoughts 1582: Tuesday 9th January 2018: Genesis 2:18-20: Delegation.
- Daily Bible thoughts 1583: Wednesday 10th January 2018: Genesis 2:20b-25: ‘This is it!’
Find also to read
- Stories of the beginnings, and one Main book composed of four major sections
- Blackness, nothingness, something, void
- “Before” and “after” the Big Bang
- A Book to trust #4 Cause of Being and Truth
- Accommodation of the Void
- Something from nothing
- 3rd question: Does there exist a Divine Creator
- Why think there’s a God? (1): Something from Nothing
- About the Cosmological argument for proving that there is a Creative Deity
- Consciously or unconsciously forming a world-view and choosing to believe or not to believe in God
- When no man can say with absolute certainty that God does or does not exist
- The very very beginning 1 Creating Gods – Nothing, none, something or more present
- The very very beginning 2 The Word and words
- From waste and void coming into being by God’s Word
- From nothingness, except an eternal Being, the Ruach brought into being
- Different principle about the origin and beginning of everything
- From nothingness and choices being made
- From nothingness to a growing group of followers of Jeshua 4 Trusting the Right One
- Scattered, broken, thwarted reflection of God
- Different principle about the origin and beginning of everything
- Science, belief, denial and visibility 2
- In The Beginning. 2021
- What is Nothing?
- There is No Such Thing as NothingNothingness
- The Profundity of Emptiness
- The Simplicity of Nothingness
- The illusion of our own power
- Creation, Part 1: What is a doctrine of creation?
- God as Creator
- Genesis 1 – In the Beginning
- Genesis 1-2: A Harmonised and Historical Reading – Peter Heavyside
- Beckett: Poetry – No. 2138, Genesis: Creation & The Fall
- the bible’s big story
- God Speaks! How to (imperfectly) hear the indirect/subtle voice of God – Part II
- Evening Sentences
Genesis 2:5-9 (ESV) When nobush of the field[a]was yet in the land[b]and no small plant of the field had yet sprung up—for theLordGod had not caused it to rain on the land, and there was no manto work the ground,6and a mist[c]was going up from the land and was watering the whole face of the ground—7then theLordGod formed the man ofdust from the ground andbreathed into hisnostrils the breath of life, andthe man became a living creature.8And theLordGod planted agarden in Eden, in the east, and there he put the man whom…
View original post 3.113 woorden meer
Looking at traditional general rendering and some older Jewish rendering of the possible mistranslation of the first verses of the Book of Genesis and foundation concept of religious thinking. Of course, in our age, this subject is commonly tied up with scientific cosmogony, of how things did in fact originate, and here the questions cease to be religious since, first, very few believers are qualified to have an opinion on the latest scientific ideas of how the universe and life on earth began, and, secondly, no one can be sure that scientific conclusions will not change in the future.
We are limiting the meaning of the text of the first two chapters of Genesis when we would only consider earth to be our globe. From the whole Biblical contexts we may assume that we must see the difference between eretz (earth or land) and haaretz (earth or ground) and aphar ha’aretz (dust of the earth or the sand or grains of earth) having also the globe and other planets around in the universe with their suns and stars.
When Jehovah created the universe, he created so many stars and planets that we could never count them all.
Problem with man is that they always think they know exactly how something is. But man’s knowledge is much more limited than God’s knowledge so often scientific results first taken as the answer seem some years later not true. As such we had one time the newspaper, the Houston, Texas Chronicle, reported that
“after a recent study, scientists now think that there are 300 sextillion stars in the universe.”
That is a 3 followed by 23 zeros! But we should know it could be many more and we should see that somehow they are all organized. Yes, groups of stars are organized into galaxies. Each galaxy contains many planets and billions or even trillions of stars. Most galaxies are then organized into groups called clusters, and these clusters are organized into larger groups called superclusters.
The first chapter of Moshe’s book does not want to bring a scientific report on how everything is placed and structured but only wants to give a short review in a way which is easy to tell to others so that they can easily remember. For that reason the story-telling is the easiest form for oral tradition, for which it was provided. As such we should not take the story to be taken literally but figuratively. Also not considering the 6 days as literally six 24 hours but more as periods of development or if you wish ‘evolution’ .
Today we still evolve and we should see how our own children and grandchildren are already so much different than us (see their body build). Those who want to see the first man as our contemporary man from Europe or the United states of America (the Caucasian type) mostly have a superiority feeling of their own race and are ashamed to have come from living souls (Leneʹfesj chai·jahʹh) who walked on their four limbs. (If you look at the body perhaps it was even not being made to walk on two limbs.)
Those who want to adhere to creationist views show they are missing many points of later books which form together the library of Book of books we call the Bible.
- From dust and breath into living beings
- Creator and Blogger God 1 Emptiness and mouvement
- Bible containing scientific information
- Book Review: Ann Gauger, Douglas Axe & Casey Luskin, Science & Human Origins. Seattle: Discovery Institute Press, 2012.124pp.
- Largest timber-framed building part of discussion about God’s actions
- Judeo-Christian values and liberty
- Scripture and Science – must they agree?
- Is Genesis 1 poetic?
- OEC and a brief history of the Gap explanation of Gen 1:1-2
- We haven’t always insisted that Gen 1 is literal 6*24 hours
- “You evolutionists all believe different things”
- Varve layers prove 45,000+ years of continuous life
- Alan Eyre rejecting anti science nonsense
- Question Evolution
- What Is Creationism?
- Lewis Black on evolution, creationism, and the Bible
- The truth about creationism vs. evolution
- Is creationism on the wane in America?
- Creationism Continuum
- Is intelligent design creationism? Dr. Stephen C. Meyer explains
- Stephen C. Meyer debates intelligent design with two scientists on NPR
- The “Intelligent Design” Version of Creationism
- More Extra-Solar Planets, Less Creationism
- ICR: ‘Extreme Non-Evolution’ Proves Creationism
- Creative Challenge #36: Will Creationism Ever Die?
- Ryan Bell’s year of atheism testimony shows need for apologetics
- What Atheists Believe Too
- Was atheism or Christianity responsible for the Scientific Revolution?
- Atheists More Intelligent Than Creationists?
- Richard Dawkins Opens the Door for Dream Research
- pribhleid / privilege
- What I Believe: Creation
- Christian Beliefs about Creation
One pro Gap position suggests Gen 1:1 is a summary statement of the whole chapter. While we read heavens and earth as meaning the universe and the planet, possibly the verse should be understood as meaning the sky and the land since the terms heaven and earth are used later in chapter 1. We can test this suggestion by reviewing the chapter and context.
When we look at the Hebrew there is nothing particularly to affirm or deny the suggestion. The word ‘heaven’ has a wide range of uses from the universe through to the sky and air. Similarly, the word for ‘earth’ is extremely broad. So we must go to the context of Gen1 and see how the expressions are used.
- Used in v1
- V6 the firmament is defined as heaven (with waters above and below it)
- V14 the sun, moon & stars are set/placed in the firmament…
View original post 620 woorden meer
The Bible opens with the story of the beginning of everything, presenting the six periods of development (six days of creation) and the final period of establishment or rest.
Worldly books in no way can give such a clear picture to man what caused everything to come into being and how there may be a solution to the wrong steps taken by the first human beings. For this, man needs to understand clearly what caused this troublesome world. The Bereshith tells the story of the origin of life and death.