Too many people, calling themselves Christian, are convinced they should follow and be a member of a certain Christian church, forgetting that they should not follow human beings or human leaders, but should follow the Nazarene master teacher Jeshua (Yeshua/Jesus/Jezus/Chesu/Ishi/Issou) who they wrongly have made in their god, instead of accepting him and honouring him for being son of man and son of God, who gave his body as a ransom for all.
Jeshua is the one we should follow. It is also his God we should praise and worship and trust in Him that accepted that peace offering of that humble man who never claimed to be the highest or the mightiest and very well knew he could not do anything without the Power of his heavenly Father, Who is greater than him and all others.
Jeshua put aside his own will to do the Will of his heavenly Father, the Only One True God, and expect from his followers to do the same, giving themselves into God’s Hand and not in the hands of clergy who mislead so many people with human theological teachings instead of Biblical Truth.
Let those who love Jeshua and his heavenly Father show their love for them by becoming true followers of the Nazarene rebbe by following Jeshua’s teachings and keeping to the Bible, the infallible Word of God.
- Americans really thinking the Messiah Christ had an English name
- The habitual misreading of John 1 and the ‘Word being God’ #2
- Memorizing wonderfully 42 Equality with God & doing nothing of himself
- Maintaining unity of Spirit in the bond of peace becoming one with God
- In our eagerness to make converts
- Embracing Peace: My Convert Story Part II
- German far-right AfD politician converts to Islam
- Many Scientists Convert to Islam
- Convert Troubles [A Critique of Born Supremacy]
- Lydia in Acts, such a disappointing convert – a woman!
- Easter Vigil, from a Catholic Convert
- His Blood Atones For Our Sins
- What is Apologetics?
- What do you do with your guilt?Stories of the Bible – Jesus’s Story, Part Two
- Easter: The Story Behind “Nothing But the Blood”
- Grace, and Grace Alone
- Home: A New Pesach Reflection by Ivy Helman
“He shall be called a Nazarene.” Matthew 2:23
In the New Testament you will NOT find that salvation is about ”accepting” Jesus.
NOWHERE in the New Testament you are called to accept Jesus into your heart.
In the New Testament you will NOT find anything like ”sinner`s prayer”.
NOWHERE in the New Testament you are called to convert to Christianity-
nor Judaism or any other religion.
Biblical Yeshua/ Jesus is our Passover Lamb.
Only a blood sacrifice can atone for sin.
Attempting to understand Yeshua’s/ Jesus` death on the Roman execution stake without comprehending the blood sacrifices in the Old Testament is like trying to build a house without a foundation.
The blood sacrifice of Yeshua/ Jesus was shed to restore us to right relationship with God.
11 For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have given it to you upon the altar to make atonement for your souls; for it is the blood that makes atonement for…
View original post 2.955 woorden meer