When celebrating Passover we should count our blessings and be thankful that God was willing to be by His People and to guide all of those who are willing to believe in Him and praise Him. That gratitude we should share with others and we should be ready to witness about that salvation and hope which is given to us and the rest of the world.
We have to show ourselves and others that we understand the value of nuance and that we personally have come forth from Egyptian subjugation, freed by the Elohim from Egypt’s clutches
Bnei Yisroel as Am kadosh shall always be the most favoured or set-apart people of God, no matter that the Elohim provided now a means of others also to have their relationship with Him restored, by the ransom offering of the mashiach.
14-22 Nisan gives us time to read about how the HaShem took care of His People and provided also a solution for the goyim. All should come to recognise the Bore as their Father of fathers and God above all gods, making them pure and clean to come close to Him as His children.
how Ethan Katz looks on tefillah
- With so many different mitzvos for us to be cognizant of + so many aveiros available for us to do = impossible to actively keep all of Hashem’s mitzvos without stumbling a few times
- view aveiros as “stumbling” > instead believing that we’ve “fallen.”
- we say same two words during Shemoneh Esrei > someich noflim => someich, “He supports,” noflim, “those who are (currently) falling.”
- Satisfied, I continued my davening keeping this new way of thinking in mind.
- a machlokes in the gemara in Kiddushin 36a on the pshat of the beginning of the pasuk in Devarim (14:1) “Banim atem l’Hashem Elokeichem,” (you are sons to Hashem, your God).
- no matter what, bein kach ubein kach, we are always Hashem’s children!
Yirmiyahu (4:22)= “foolish sons.”
Devarim (32:20) “faithless sons.”
Yeshayahu (1:4) “the seed of evildoers, destructive sons.”
Hoshea (2:1), pasuk > “instead of being told (by Hashem) “you are not My nation,” Hashem will call them b’nei Kel-Chai (sons of Living-God).”
- gemara explains: granted when Jews are foolish = despite all shortcomings > still sons > not faithless > even when there is no faithfullness => faithless Jews = still called sons
- pasuk > banim mashchisim = destructive sons
in our spiritual lives, in our lives striving to keep Hashem’s Torah + mitzvos, THERE IS NO BOTTOM.
Hashem never lets us hit the bottom because we are His children eternally
=> forever child of Hakadosh Boruch Hu.
Hashem brought geulah to the Jews in Mitzrayim because a parent is always there for his children
- A Tool to shed light over the qualities in our life 2 Jews for a Messiah
- A Tool to shed light over the qualities in our life 3 Menorah and 7 basic emotions
- No insurmountable obstacles to come to know God
- A God between many gods
- Necessary to be known all over the earth
- God as Father
- Out of the seed of Eve
- The Love of God
- Back from gone #2 Aim of godly people
- Back from gone #3 Giving worries to God and believing in His promises
- Patriarch Abraham, Muslims, Christians and the son of God
- Moshe Rabbenu and Torat Moshe
- Memorizing wonderfully 7 Exodus
- Last Events of Old Testament – Right of Wrong?
- Seeing or not seeing and willingness to find God
- People Seeking for God 5 Bread of life
- Religions and Mainliners
- Added commentary to the posting A Progressive Call to Arms
- Silencing Women – Of God or Men ?
- Reactions against those of the other sex
- Christians remaining hidden not sharing the gospel
- 100-Day Identity Makeover: Day 56
- The Immeasurable Grace bestowed on humanity
- Born of the Father
- Behold, My mother and My brothers!
- Jesus, A way given to find the right way to God
- Marriage of Jesus 10 Old and New Covenant
- Are Christians prepared to Rejoice in the Lord
- Avoiding friction and distraction in the body of Christ
- One Mind, One Accord
- Fellowship over meals
- Nazarene Commentary Matthew 4:1-4 A Wilderness Temptation
- Matthew 13:36-43 – The Nazarene’s Commentary: Parable of the Zizania in the Field Explained
- Ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. Galatians 3:26
- We Are The Children Of God
- The God of hope filling us with all joy and peace
- The Rise of Anti-Seminism
- We are Daughters and Sons of God
- Adopted by God
- Children In His Arms
- The Children of God vs. The Children of the Devil: 1st John 3:10
- “In love He predestined us to adoption as sons through Jesus Christ to Himself”
- “Ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.” — Galatians 3:26
- A Story of Adoption
- Why did Jesus say to share the gospel with all creation?
- Groanings, Pt 2 – Waiting for Our Adoption – Romans 8:23-25
- Phone Calls to a Father
- Day 10: He Ate with Publicans and Sinners
- You dont have to try to be children of God 
- You dont have to try to be children of God [1064a]
- We are NOT sinners! Stop saying that.
Before I start discussing my thoughts on tefillah, I want to quickly say that although I hope to consistently post, since these ideas are actual thoughts I have when davening that help me with my kavannah and not me being mamshich through tefillah as a limud, I will be posting ideas at random, with no real seder. Having said that, I hope one day I can really go through the siddur and learn it like a mentsch. Now on to my first official post.
“I’ve fallen and I can’t get up.”
This quote, taken from a Life Alert commercial, reflects how many Jews, including myself at times, constantly feel. With so many different mitzvos for us to be cognizant of and so many aveiros available for us to do, it is impossible to actively keep all of Hashem’s mitzvos without stumbling a few times. The problem many of us face…
View original post 870 woorden meer
Looking at ge’ulah or redemption, as an echo of yetzi’at Mitzraim. The Book of books speaking about redemption from the past but also speaking about a redemption, which can come in different forms and quantities, in the future.
People should know there is a big difference between trinitarian "Jews for Jesus" and those Jews who believe in Jeshua as their Messiah but who worship the Only One True God of Israel.
Presenting a website in defence of Non-Trinitarian groups and people who prefer to keep on Biblical doctrines and loving the Most High Only Supreme Highest Being, the Elohim Hashem Jehovah.
Mankind should know that people should make a choice and should have to come to a pure belief in line with God's Wishes and not according human doctrines. Our first priority should be to please God, but all should know that without faith and by keeping to human and heathen traditions it is impossible to please God.
The apostle Paul has given all those who want to follow Jesus an exhortation, so that there should be no doubt how they have to behave and how they should all become united in the One Body of Christ.
According to a recent Pew Review Western Europeans who identify as Christian are more likely than those who have no religious affiliation to express negative feelings about immigrants and religious minorities. At the begin period of the 21st century there are still a large group of Christians who also consider themselves to be the rightful heirs of Jerusalem and the Holy Land. Looking at themselves as the sole legitimate heirs of the biblical promises because the Jews rejected and killed the Messiah.
In this last chapter on Zionism, Anti-Zionism, Anti-Semitism, Anti-Christianism we close by looking at the grown group who does not come directly from the ancient Hebrews and look at the fact that to come to a good solution we have to work at a genuine internationalism, and genuine international solidarity, with the knowledge that there can be no meaningful working together of ordinary people wherever tribalism or communalism dominates.
There are people who find occupation is the sheer existence of Israel and her people. The many actions we see Israel undertaking now may indicate that lots of people in Israel either do not know or do not want to know about God His Plan and His Way of doing things or (worse) do not currently know Him.
There are people who find that Israel is The Jewish State, and as such is founded upon the teachings, traditions, and precepts of Judaism, the very foundation of which is War With Gentildom. Virtually every religious feast of importance – from Passover to Purim to Hanukkah–celebrates the destruction of Gentiledom. The 5 ‘books of Moses’ comprising… Lees verder This fighting world, Zionism and Israel #5
In this 100th post on Jeshuaists we look at the 11th - 16th century barbarism by the Roman Catholic church and the 21st century where we can see a dramatic increase of wars and rumors of wars, just as Jesus predicted as well as large conflicts, such as Ezekiel’s war of Gog or the Psalm 83 war and the Great War we shall soon have to face.
That Jews are promised a homeland does not have to get them to take the land from others. They always should remember we are tenants of the Land of God and always do we have to respect all inhabitants of God's World. People living outside Palestine and Israel should see those caught behind walls as real, living breathing human beings rather than either incorrigible terrorists or unthinking puppets of Hamas.
Many may perhaps think that Zionism is an international organization that seeks to influence the world and societies to the Jews’ benefit, but for many Jews Zionism does more bad than good, and at the same time the present crisis is used by several inhabitants of Europe to show both their anti-Semitic, anti-Arab and anti-Muslim feelings.